Wednesday, April 11, 2012

More Easter Pictures







These pictures are not in order. The first three were taken with my iphone, after the kids changed into play-clothes. They had so much fun hunting eggs! They were both pretty competitive about it, but Isaac was really serious about finding the most eggs first! Their cousin Elizabeth had fun running around after them, and then being pulled (and pushed) in the wagon. They were so cute pulling her around, and she just laughed and laughed.

The last three pictures are ones that I took (with my fujifilm) right after we got home from church Sunday morning. I was trying to be fast, and they were mostly being goofy, but we got some okay pictures.

Oh, and the picture of Elizabeth in the wagon was also taken with the fujifilm. ;)

I love these sweet kiddos and all of the fun memories we get to make together!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! Happy Wednesday!

No comments: