Friday, July 29, 2011

A Simple Women's Daybook

Outside my window...
The sun is shining. Cloudy. Beautiful hot summer day.

I am thinking...
That this Sunday is our 7th anniversary!

I am thankful...
That I have been married for seven years to a great guy, and it doesn't seem like it's been that long!

In the kitchen...
We had tuna salad for lunch.

I am wearing...
Black tank top and pink capris. They are really comfortable.

I am creating...
I've been doing a few projects lately. Today I've been working on an old bicycle, trying to fix it up to ride.

I am going...
Maybe out to eat or something, to celebrate our anniversary.

I am wondering...
hmmm... What to wear?

I am reading...
"Searching For God Knows What", another book by Donald Miller, author of "Blue Like Jazz".

I am hoping...
To get in better shape before our vacation! I hope we get to do some hiking!

I am looking forward to...
Going out with my hubby.

I am hearing...
It's pretty quiet around here right now, the twins are taking a nap.

Around the house...
Laundry to fold. My babies, sleeping... ;)

I am pondering...
How everything seems different this summer...

One of my favorite things...
My Chaco sandals. I have had them about 8 yrs now, still going strong. Although the soles have gotten kinda smooth!

A few plans for the rest of the week...
Well, the week is almost over now! I hope we get to do mostly fun things this weekend. Maybe go out in the boat tomorrow. Hopefully go somewhere to celebrate our (already mentioned) anniversary.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:
   Joe took this picture when he was in Colorado last year.

If you want to join "The Simple Women's Daybook", click here.

Happy Friday Everyone!

No comments: