Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Simple Women's Daybook

Outside my window...
Sunny sky, a few rain clouds. It has been raining off and on.

I am thinking...
About things that I have to do.

I am thankful...
For all of the figs I just picked, thanks to my mother-in-love :)

In the kitchen...
Corn, figs, green beans.

I am wearing...
Old t-shirt and pink capri pants. Sweaty and dirty from being outside.

I am creating...
Nothing except this blog post.

I am going...
Nowhere. I just got back from Shop and Save. I went for canning supplies, with two dirty children. Which makes three dirty people, because I am not too clean myself. Isaac didn't have a shirt on, I got a few looks. Oh well! ;)

I am wondering...
What I am going to fix for supper.

I am reading...
"Blue Like Jazz". Finally reading this!

I am hoping...
My preserve making endeavors are successful!

I am looking forward to...
Same thing as last week, my sister coming home. Our family finally getting to go on vacation!

I am hearing...
The faint sound of the tv. Savannah talking to Joe.

Around the house...
Joe tickling Savannah, Isaac playing with the cat.

I am pondering...
Too distracted to ponder.

One of my favorite things...
Paper towels. Paper towels are necessary in our house!

A few plans for the rest of the week...
Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. Making fig preserves!! I have never made them before, but I am really excited to try!

A picture I am sharing:


You can click here to join: "The Simple Women's Daybook"

Happy Wednesday Y'all!

No comments: