Thursday, July 7, 2011

Pictures ~ Updated ~

 ( I added more pictures)
Here are just a few pictures I want to share. I had them on my computer from my cousin's wedding last year:

Driving up to the house where they had the reception.
This is the view from the front of the house.
Band at the reception.
Cake!
This was at night, after everyone waved goodbye to the newly married couple, with sparklers!
An old, falling apart house, behind the plantation house.
Looking in through the window.

Mamaw & Savannah, before the wedding. This was May 15, 2010

I have many pictures from our trips to the Delta, and I plan to share more later. This is a place that is close to my heart, because of my family that is so close to my heart.
I know that was sappy, but I just had to say it. :)

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thursday!

No comments: