Thursday, May 24, 2012

Haircut

Papaw gave Isaac a grown-up haircut this weekend! Cell-phone pics:
It was taking tremendous restraint for him to be this still! He is very ticklish.
 Brushing off the hair.
Released!
Isn't he handsome? I wish that I had a picture of him strutting around like a peacock after this. He was so proud! He looked like a little man - "casually" strolling around with his hands in his pockets, but obviously wanting people to notice his hair. I know I'm his Mama, but I just think he is the cutest little guy around.

A picture of Papaw as a young man:
 He has blue eyes and dark hair. Notice any similarities? I do. :)

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

The ears are the first similarity that I see. Ha, but then again he has that in common with dad too, I think. He is a cutie patootie.

Bethany said...

Yes,the ears (although Isaac's might already be Papaw's size ;)). I was thinking the shape of his face and his eyebrows too, even though Isaac's are light. :) But Isaac has very blond hair and a pug nose. :)

Bethany said...

You're right that Isaac might have gotten his famous ears from Dad, although Joe's Grandpa has those ears too. He's got'em from all sides! I think they are the cutest!