Friday, June 1, 2012

June 1st

It is a beautiful and surprisingly cool first day of June! Some pics from this morning:






Silly kiddos! :)

As I was uploading these pictures I overheard Savannah saying "ok, I'm going to be your cousin." Isaac: "no, I'll be the Daddy, you be the Mama!" Savannah: "No! I want to be the cousin!" Isaac: "Hmmmm, I feel something familiar." After this I looked up to see Isaac reaching under their blanket tent and poking Savannah while saying "I feel something familiar," in a sing-song voice.

Yes, this is one of Isaac's methods. Completely throw the opponent with an unexpected move that will hopefully irritate said opponent (read: Savannah) to no end.

Oh, and right now Savannah is making her little hello kitty car go really fast and telling Isaac "It's fast! It has lots of gas in it, like a crazy person!"

Ok, I think I'm done now. These one-liners are probably funnier in person! ;)

No comments: