Thursday, March 22, 2012

28

I'm 28 today. I don't really have any feelings about turning 28, I guess. I have a lot to be thankful for. I am so grateful to have Joe and Savannah and Isaac. Savannah's been asking me what I want for my birthday - she has some odds and ends she likes, stashed in her top drawer.  She asked me the other day "Mama, do you want anything from my top drawer for your birthday?" She is so sweet.

 We snapped this pic this morning before heading off to lunch at Chick-fil-a. Not the best picture of me, but it could be worse. ;)
28 years and counting.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thursday!

P.S. Just finished "The Hunger Games" series. If you haven't read these books, READ THEM.

:)

P.S.S. I had a senior moment today (or should I say a "mommy" moment?) - Savannah drew me a birthday picture and I decided to write the date on it, since it was so special. Then I caught myself looking at my cell phone to remember what day it is.

Yep. : /

But really y'all, just read "The Hunger Games."

No comments: