Thursday, January 19, 2012

"Easy Easy Bakin' Oven"

That is what Savannah has been calling her Easy Bake Oven. They've been having so much fun with the easy bake oven that Mimi gave Savannah for Christmas.

Some pictures from Monday:









Easy bake ovens are all about the process and the fun of making the cookies. These cookies are not even big enough to be called "bite-sized". They practically dissolved on my tongue as soon as I put one in my mouth. Which worked out great, because I didn't like to think about all the finger poking and spit that went into these. There was lots of "tasting" going on in the mixing process! But I couldn't hurt Savannah's feelings by not eating one of her cookies!

I know my mom has a picture of me with my easy bake oven. I got one for Christmas when I was 6 or 7. I loved mine! If I find that picture, I'll add it to this post, just for fun. :)

No comments: