Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Simple Women's Daybook

Alright, it's about time for me to do one of these "Daybook" posts again! If you want to join in, just click here.

Outside my window...
Well, I'm outside right now, and the sun is out. It has been cooler these last few days! Mid 80s to low 90s, and less humidity! Yes!

I am thinking...
About the twins starting kindergarten this year. We are planning to home-school, and I've been looking at schoolroom ideas and just ideas in general. Yikes.

I am thankful...
For so many things! Cooler weather being one of them!

In the kitchen...
Nothing much right now. The twins had cheese sandwiches for lunch.

I am wearing...
Rolled up jeans and a tee-shirt.

I am creating...
A plan for the twins new learning venture, kindergarten.

I am going...
Physically, no where at the moment.

I am wondering...
About many things. Hoping for God's wisdom concerning the whole homeschooling thing!

I am reading...
Still reading "Searching For God Know's What", by Donald Miller. Great book, but I haven't had a lot of time for reading lately.

I am hoping...
I guess I already answered this one! I am excited about homeschooling, I was homeschooled myself (y'all knew there was something weird about me ;)), but the Lord knows I will need His help!

I am looking forward to...
As always, vacation. Creating a little schoolroom for the kiddos. :)

I am hearing...
Savannah and Isaac, playing. The water running onto their slip n' slide.

Around the house...
We are outside right now. Plenty of housework awaits when we go inside!

I am pondering...
Can I skip this today? Thanks!

One of my favorite things...
My camera. I also love old cameras. I'm borrowing an old Ricoh from my Dad, maybe someday I will post some pics from it. Dad used to take really good family pictures with that camera!

A few plans for the rest of the week...
Cleaning, Planning, Walking...

Here is a picture I am sharing:
 
This is a cute one from their birthday morning.  This was right after they opened some presents from us, you can see paper still on the table.  They had some "birthday donuts" and chocolate milk :) I think Savannah is having water in this pic, that is usually her beverage of choice.
On a side note, Isaac is always taking his shirt off. I guess (to him) it is more of a nuisance than a necessity.

Happy Wednesday Y'all!

No comments: