Friday, February 14, 2014

Lately...

Just a random picture dump from the iPhone:

 The twins woke me this morning to give me this valentine. "Happy Valenhines Day." :) :) :)
Antiques store we like to visit...
 Our chickens free and happy...
Making more lip balm...
 Baking lotsa cookies...
 Playing with the cousins... The boy in the middle (Gavin), turns 9 tomorrow! Happy Birthday Gavin!! We love you!
Noah ~
 Avery ~
Elizabeth~
Playing in the snow... The other night Isaac decided to shave so he could grow a beard. Or so he told me when I saw the cut on his chin. This beard hat will have to do for now! He's a handsome kid, with or without his beard ;)
 Pretty girl :) Can't believe they're almost seven!
 I'm happy we got a little bit of snow this week...

Happy "Valenhines" Day!

No comments: