Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Pictures

 I did not send Christmas cards this year. I didn't have as much time as I usually do! BUT, for all you Grandma's out there (MiMi), I took several pictures. Here are a few:
Saturday at Pawpaw's house.

Sunday with the cousins:
 In hindsight I wish I had taken this picture somewhere else, because these stairs aren't finished and they look awful. but oh well! These kids are so cute, and of course I couldn't get them to look at the same time.
In Isaac's room, you can tell they were having fun in here! Also, Isaac was so obsessed with his new sword. He's distracted by it in every picture.
 Monday at the Christmas Eve service:
Christmas day with his new "Hulk Hands":    (cell phone pic)
 Savannah trying them out too:
Christmas night at bedtime:
 We had a wonderful day!

I have many more pictures from Papaw's house and the Christmas party, but I'm short on time and will save them for another post!

I hope y'all had a wonderful, beautiful Christmas!!!

No comments: