Monday, August 6, 2012

Who is Turning 2 ?


(singing happy birthday)
 Sweet Elizabeth Nicolle is turning 2!
We celebrated MiMi and Lizzie's Birthday's together, since they are so close!
I think Isaac has his mind on the cake...

Just a couple of sweet pictures from the party: Isaac and his cousin Gavin. :)
 Kinsley (a sweet baby friend of Lizzie's) and Savannah. :)

I didn't get many pictures that turned out well because everything was so busy, but that's a sign of having a good time! We had fun! My sister in law (Leigh) is truly amazing - she baked and decorated those two beautiful cakes and prepared a great party all while taking care of a toddler and being 9 months pregnant! I'm surprised she didn't go into labor Saturday. I know we are all looking forward to baby Avery's arrival, Leigh most of all!

Happy Birthday MiMi and Lizzie! We love you both so much!


2 comments:

Jessica said...

Such sweet pictures. I love the theme of Whoo who is turning 2?

meatiredmama said...

I love your new pictures. Your dad really wants one of him with the twins. He wants to carry it around with him.