Monday, November 28, 2011

Redneck Thanksgiving

Well, it's the Monday after Thanksgiving. Time for the dieting to begin!

Today I am cleaning the house and getting it ready for Christmas decorations.

I didn't get very good pictures this year, but here are several random ones from around the camp:
 Every year we travel to south Alabama to spend Thanksgiving with Joe's Grandparent's and family. They live in a fishing camp in the middle of a cow pasture, so there's lots of room to run and play and make noise. His Grandparent's are actually from south Louisiana, but they moved to south Alabama several years ago.
Karaoke starting. I can't carry a tune in a bucket, so I don't do karaoke. But listening to everyone else is fun :)
 Savannah, Noah, and Isaac, being goofy. Isaac isn't picking his nose, he's hooking it with his Captain Hook finger.
 Cousins!
Noah and Gavin. I wish this picture wasn't blurry. These brothers are so cute!
 Gavin.
Savannah and a friend.
 Sweet Elizabeth and her Mama.
 The twins playing with their MiMi.

Savannah :)
Elizabeth and Savannah playing patty-cake. 

We had a fun Thanksgiving with our family! (except the part when Savannah threw up all night, but that is another story)  I hope all of my friends reading this post had a wonderful Thanksgiving too!

Happy Monday!

No comments: