Thursday, September 29, 2011

Cell Phone Picture's from the Pumpkin Patch

This past Saturday was opening day at our local Pumpkin Patch! I usually don't go this early in the season, but my sweet sister Jessica and her husband Daniel were here visiting, so we went together. This was Jessica & Daniel's first time to go with us, I'm glad we had this opportunity! Jessica, we love y'all!! ;)
Isaac was kind of a stinker. He laid out in the wagon and got Savannah to pull him around. She wanted to at first, but after a few minutes concluded that he was just too heavy.

She took the pumpkin picking business very seriously!
Being goofy!

We are so looking forward to visiting again soon! Mimi? Grammy? Are y'all ready?

In other news, I have had a bad cold this week, and haven't felt much like posting. I also cannot find the SD card to my camera, sad day! This is an item that I haven't lost before (amazing), and it has irreplaceable pictures on it. I hope I find it ASAP.

But on the positive side, I am so glad it is Autumn, and I love this cooler weather. I am looking forward to even cooler temperatures! :) :)

I hope everyone is having a great Thursday!!!

No comments: