Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Day

 We had a big winter storm Sunday night, very unusual in our neck of the woods! We had so much fun!





 Making snow balls! She was throwing them at everyone! :)
 He went from making a snow angel, to snow swimming.
 More snowballs!

 Snowball making.
 Joe helped with the snowman! I was so glad he could play in the snow with us! It is kinda yucky looking, with some mud and stuff mixed in. But hey, we live in the south!
 I had to put in some pictures of Lizzie, my niece that we kept this weekend! She is such a sweet, beautiful baby.
 Isaac is so sweet to her. Yes, his shirt is inside out. : p
This is a funny one. :)  I wish I had taken some pictures with Savannah, she just dotes on Lizzie! She helped me out so much, and is so sweet! I will try to get some more next time!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! Happy Winter!

3 comments:

Ace said...

I'm glad to see that my kids weren't the only southern kids to play in the snow in regular clothes and shoes!

Jessica said...

It is good to see that Isaac and Savannah are such good cousins. I love the snow day pictures. They looked like they were having so much fun.

Caroline said...

Oh my gosh, is it crazy that I want a jacket like Savannah's? :)