We had a picnic the other day, at a local state park. After our picnic we took a little walk. I was excited to get some good pictures! I love these beautiful fall days.
We found some really pretty mushrooms. They reminded me that mushrooms are poisonous, unless we buy them from the store. We have had these discussions before, since they love to eat mushrooms. But NOT outside ones! I remember reading that orange ones are very poisonous.
Mushrooms are very interesting and pretty to look at.
He "climbed" this tree - just the very lowest branches. I got several cute pictures.