Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Goodbye, October - Part 1

 We spent the last weekend of October with my Aunt Glenda at her house on Signal Mt., close to Chattanooga, TN. We had a great time!! These are a mixture of pictures from the Halloween party at Aunt Glenda's house, and our outing to downtown Chattanooga. I forgot my camera (gasp), so my sis Melissa took most of these pictures. Thank you Melissa!
 Glenda's house.
 My sister Kimberly made these yummy cupcakes, which were actually German chocolate brownies with cream cheese icing. Yum!
 Princess! I let them pick their costumes, and she loves the girly stuff!  I'm not really sure she knows what a princess is, but she knows they get to wear pink frilly clothes! After I helped her get into her costume, she said "Oh Mama, now I feel like a lovely princess!"

Super Grover!!! He thinks Grover is hilarious, and loves Super Grover.  Everyone thought he was so funny. :)  He ran around saying "I'm SUPE - ER GWOVER!!! He loved being blue and having a cape! I made his cape out of a sheet. :)  Savannah said "I am the princess, and he is my Super Hero!"
 Downtown Chattanooga, close to Rembrandt's Coffee House. We love going to Rembrandt's, and it is in a beautiful part of town! These pictures are a little mixed up, but that is how they uploaded - oh well!

 Beside Rembrandt's.

Yummy pumpkin spice latte and tomato artichoke soup at Rembrandt's.



 They actually asked if they could go swimming!!
 They were fascinated with this sculpture.
 Being goofy, their favorite way to be!  Isaac, where do you come up with these faces?




1 comment:

Melissa said...

I had so much fun :)