Friday, July 30, 2010

Six Years Together

Our Wedding Day.

Tomorrow, July 31st, 2010 Joseph and I will have been married 6 years! It is strange how long and how short that seems, all at once. I can truthfully say, even though I know this is really sappy, that we are even more in love than we were on our wedding day. However, we definitely don't get as much alone time as we did then! We are going on a short over-night get away, without the twins! They will be having fun with their Grammy & Grandpa.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I just asked you what you would be doing for your anniversary on facebook. I should have checked here first.

I'm so glad that you are able to go away for a night.

I love that picture of you two. It is my favorite one from your wedding photos.

Lydia said...

Happy Anniversary!! I hope you have a fabulous time on your getaway. It is well-deserved! :)