Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Savannah's Flower Girl Dress :)


A friend and soon-to-be cousin of mine is getting married, and asked Savannah & Isaac to be in the wedding. Savannah looked so cute in all the dresses she tried on, we (the bride & me) had a hard time deciding which one! The wedding is in May, so the dress is very "spring." :)

No, the bed isn't made up. sorry.

These are some hair accessories that I am thinking about. I found these on Etsy. Still looking, there are so many to choose from!The two above, especially this one in the middle, are my favorite so far.

Although this is cute too! I want a narrower band though..

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Not that you asked for my opinion...but I like the middle one too! :)

Bethany said...

Thanks Lydia, I need some input! I am so indecisive sometimes! :)

Melissa said...

Jumping jacks. That kid is cute.