Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Five Things

Caroline, from "In His Shade", tagged me to fill out this fun quiz! Thank you Caroline!

Instructions:

1) Answer 5 questions with 5 answers.

2) Tag five other bloggers.

Questions:

1. Where were you 10 years ago?

1- I was 15 years old.
2- Living at home with my parents, 4 sisters, and 1 brother.
3- I was on a swim team and loved it!
4- I worked, baby-sitting and cleaning houses.
5- I was home schooled, looking forward to graduating.

2. What is on your to-do list for today?

It is about time for me to go to bed, so I will post for tomorrow.

1- Work-out on the elliptical, because it is supposed to rain.
2- Occupy Savannah & Isaac in the house, while maintaining sanity for all.
3- Go over ABC's with them, writing their names (they can't write yet, but we practice), etc.
4- Bible study! I am reading my One Year Bible.
5- Do dishes and pick up before going to bed! This doesn't always happen, but I try, because I HATE waking up to a messy kitchen. That is NOT a good way for me to start the morning!

3. What 5 snacks do you enjoy?
Does coffee count?? I guess I will stick to food:
1- Cheese and crackers.
2- Cocoa roasted almonds. Or pecans or walnuts.
3- Pickles.
4- Green olives.
5- Peanut m&m's, or chocolate.

Of course I have more than 5 snacks that I enjoy! Haha!

4. Where are 5 places you have lived?

1- Covington, Louisiana. Where I was born.
2- Sparta, Mississippi. (we called it the "snake house", because a snake surprised Mama in the bathroom one time. And then another on the screen door.)
3- Eupora, Mississippi.
4- Tupelo, Mississippi.
5- Columbus, Mississippi.


5. Name 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire:

Wow! Where do I begin? I feel like Miss America! ;)

1- Give beaucoup money to missions and reputable charities.
2- Buy every cute, adorable dress for Savannah that catches my eye.
3- Buy Isaac all of the boots he could want. :)
4- Buy a thousand acres or so of rolling country, with a barn and a lake, and a cozy house with a giant porch. Or just a little cabin in the mountains with a fire place and a porch.
5- Buy whatever presents that I wanted to buy for my husband, family, friends... for Christmas and Birthday's or anytime.

And of course that is really more than 5, and I can think of a lot of other things to spend money on too! ;) But I also remember that money cannot buy happiness! I know that is such a cliche, but it is so true! I feel so completely blessed with the family that God has given me!

And now I am going to tag 5 people:

1. Jessica, at "Newly wed life"
2. Melissa, at "Woes and Whoas of Me"
3. Beka, at "Message for you on the Wayside"
4. Lydia, at "Jared and Lydia Pierce :)"
5. Aishlea, at "Aishlea and Brandon"

3 comments:

Aishlea said...

So much fun! :) Neat way to learn a little more about you and I love doing these things!

Thanks!! :)

Caroline said...

I love reading everyone's answers to these!

Jessica said...

I thought pickles should have been your number 1 favorite snack.