Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Last Day

Well friends, it is the last day of the year 2011. It has been a challenging year. Time to move on. I don't know what the new year has in store for us, but that is part of the beauty of life. Only God knows what will happen next!

So I thank God for the year 2011, and I welcome the year 2012.  I am trying to make some changes. I don't usually make "resolutions", but making changes and setting goals is important for my development as a Christian, wife, mother... and just a person.

Here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks:

 Cookie making.




 Christmas morning. They were very excited about the candy. Isaac would pull out a piece and say "Healthy AND Delightful!" He is a little comedian.

 At a favorite coffee shop yesterday :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: