Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter Pictures

Isaac didn't want to be a part of the picture. He was busy. It still turned out cute, though.
Me and Savannah :) I tried to get one of me and Isaac, but he didn't want to have any part of it. He really didn't cooperate for pics that day!
Joe didn't feel well on Easter, but he still enjoyed the babies :)


Savannah is so funny;)

Isaac loved the Easter candy that MiMi brought him!

Back outside. The sun was getting in their eyes.


Our computer is broken, and I haven't been able to get on the internet or post pics. Right now I am borrowing Joe's laptop. Joe is feeling better, but he has been doing too much! both of his legs are numb, and there is a lot of swelling in his back. I'm glad that he has a Dr.'s appointment Wed. ! He will probably listen to the Doctor!

3 comments:

Ace said...

Glad to see you're back!

I love the first pic!

Make sure you find time to get to my blog this week, I'm having a giveaway!

Aishlea said...

Cute kiddos!

Jessica said...

They are so cute or tute. :)

You got a nice dress too.

I hope Joe is feeling a lot better soon.